Water Leaking Inside - Please Help

I have a 1998 toyota corolla. I have a decent water leak coming in my car. :mad:Soaked the passenger side and working its way back. I believe it is coming through the vents but not 100 percent sure. Anything popular with these cars for leaks that i should know about? Anywhere in specific i should start looking for this annoying problem? Thanks!

I have a 1998 toyota corolla. I have a decent water leak coming in my car. :mad:Soaked the passenger side and working its way back. I believe it is coming through the vents but not 100 percent sure. Anything popular with these cars for leaks that i should know about? Anywhere in specific i should start looking for this annoying problem? Thanks!
carpet or seats wet?

Has the vehicle sustained any collisions or have you ever bottomed out reasonably hard? You would know if it was anti-freeze somehow coming into the cabin and AC condensation drips outside of the vehicle. Even if it didn't there's no way it would ever get that wet. It sounds like you have some sizeable holes in the floor of your vehicle. Due to dirt it may be harder to see, so best bet is to pull the carpet and look from inside the cabin. Another test is have someone sit in the car while you hose the car down from several angles. Test the weather stripping of the doors and windows.