weird noise

every time im waiting at stop light, car in "D" foot on brake, i hear this clack clack clack and the way i get rid of it while waiting is to put the car in "N" and the sound goes away.

every time im waiting at stop light, car in "D" foot on brake, i hear this clack clack clack and the way i get rid of it while waiting is to put the car in "N" and the sound goes away.
Is it only 3 times, or constant? If constant, you might want to get the engine checked out. Could be a lifter chattering, which isn't good. Does the engine speed increase when you put it in neutral?

its all the time im waiting at a stop light and the card is in drive. i took it to the dealer the other day and they said its normal and i should change to premium gas if i wanted the noise gone. i dont think its normal. i also found that the front bumper doest align very well with the mud guard and checking the mud guard i noticed that it has a very very bad repair job like 3x3 cuz i can see the metal is not smooth. wtf toyota, u sold me a used car as if was new and the more time i spent with the car the more details i find.

its all the time im waiting at a stop light and the card is in drive. i took it to the dealer the other day and they said its normal and i should change to premium gas if i wanted the noise gone. i dont think its normal. i also found that the front bumper doest align very well with the mud guard and checking the mud guard i noticed that it has a very very bad repair job like 3x3 cuz i can see the metal is not smooth. wtf toyota, u sold me a used car as if was new and the more time i spent with the car the more details i find.
I think you should take it back to the dealer, & demand a CarFax report.