What are the OEM tires? 2014 Toyota Corolla

I'm looking to buy a used 2014 Toyota Corolla LE. My question is what is the OEM tires (manufacturer, load index, speeding rating). I have seen pics of used cars and believe it or not almost all have different brands (Goodyear, Michellin, Hankook).

From what I gathered, it appears the size is P205/55R16. I think the OEM tires are Goodyear RSA but cannot find anywhere.

I know I do not need to use the same tires but am curious as to what the standard OEM tires are.

Tags: xe altis 2016, hyundai county đồng vàng, xe camry 2016

jolly

I don't know the specific of each model but Corolla uses a bunch of different tires brands - even for a same size - depending if it's LE Eco, LE, LE+, LE premium, etc.

I recommend you Michelin Primacy 3. So far so good, the worst scenario were I drove is on heavy rain and they are extremely good on this, but I hear they are not so good for snow.

My 2015 LE Premium came with Michelins, sorry don't know the model but most likely same as ToyBoy's. Got the 16 inch alloy wheels, anyway summer, rain they're fine. They are terrible in the snow (Chicago). I've talked to a few people and seems like Michelin uses a hard compound and even though it's an all season tire, it is no good in snow. Impossible to pull out of a parking lot after it snows, car's too light. I plan on picking up some steelies soon, craigslist or junk yard not sure which not sure where I'll find cheapest ones. I guess I need to figure out the bolt pattern, does anyone know what it is for corollas? Anyway, I'm getting some winter tires on that thing cause last year was scary to say the least. Especially after driving a 2000 4Runner 4x4 for the last 15 years, i'm not used to this front wheel drive stuff.

seems like Michelin uses a hard compound and even though it's an all season tire, it is no good in snow. Impossible to pull out of a parking lot after it snows, car's too light.
I once had Michelin X-Ice that were great on ice but garbage in the thinnest layer of snow. So maybe it's a Michelin thing... Anyway, light car or not, FWD (actually better in snow) or not, snow tires gum are way ahead of "all-season" gum get hard and slippery below 32F. Like many, I used to not really care until winter tires became mandatorily where I live. I then notice a night and day difference. Not all winter tires are created equal, though. Some are better in ice or snow or slush or some combination. Take that in consideration when shopping.