What bulbs are you running in your 2009-2011 Corollas

Recently installed the fog light kit on my 2011 corolla and I want to upgrade the fog light bulbs but have no clue if I should install LEDs or HIDs.

The headlights have Philips X-treme vision halogen bulbs, really crisp bright lighting, but wouldn't go to HIDs on those since it's halogen housings, but fogs I want to mess with.

The question is, what should I go with for fog light bulbs? HIDs or LEDS? I'm looking for something like 4300k, don't really like the yellow (3000k) fog light bulbs ( even though best for fogs)

Help would be appreciated.

I'm using Putco halogen bulbs. They have 4000k and 440k options available, as well as some others.
If your dead set on either LED or HID I would go with the LED> I have read of more than a few instances
of HID melting the housing on the fog lights.

I did a complete HID retrofit on my 2009 Corolla S. I use HIR halogen bulbs for the high beam as they are the brightest halogen bulbs that you can buy. For my fog lights I installed some LED fog lights from TRS. They are just plug n play and I love them. I use them as my DRL's since I disconnected that feature when I did my HID retro fit.

Here is the OEM vs the TRS LED fog light.