What Did You Do to Your Corolla Today?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scott O'Kashan, Dec 20, 2013.

1. echarleswhyte

echarleswhyte New Member

It was not today but yesterday. I completed to look
    [​IMG]

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. AJN

AJN New Member

Some minor upgrades- Handling now a dream. Had TRD sway bar already. Handling is superb.
    Harness.jpg underhood.jpg wheel.jpg r, and added front tower brace, and Megan Harness. Did some painting too. Calipers and Engine cover

Chris Denton likes this.
  4. CorollaKid

CorollaKid New Member

I replaced the crappy Hankoook tires that came standard on my LE Eco with proper Continental TrueContact tires. It made a huge improvement in the ride quality, noise dampening and handling dynamics. Had I known it would have been so beneficial, I wouldn't have waited until I hit 40,000 miles on the original Hankook pieces of crap!

5. echarleswhyte

echarleswhyte New Member

I found out recently I was way over do for a gear oil change. I just got it done myself about hour ago. I took the car for a rip around the block and the difference is very noticeable.

6. Newbee7

Newbee7 New Member

Drive and enjoy the smoothness of it :)
    Should I buy a club to put on it's steering wheel? Since I haven't figured out if my 2013 has an alarm system?

Any idea friends?

7. Chris Denton

Chris Denton New Member

I know this is an old post but I have to add my two cents.
    Not only does tint look good on any vehicle, it will also protect your skin!
    I have two kids to protect, so I guess I'm a "gangster" lol.
    There is an increasing number of people developing skin cancer on their arms, head and back of neck, attributed to driving.
    Also, tint will dramatically keep your car cooler inside. Even if you live in a cold climate area, the sun will heat up the interior. It will also bleach the color.
    Protect your skin, your interior and look like a "gangster"!

fishycomics likes this.
  8. ToyBoy

ToyBoy New Member

Installed "Maxiliner" floor mats in front. They are a great fit in the Corolla and cost less than "Weathertech".

Chris Denton likes this.
  9. echarleswhyte

echarleswhyte New Member

small change from this
    [​IMG]

to this

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chris Denton likes this.
  10. I Rather In Trails

I Rather In Trails New Member

2018_sema_super_street_corolla_01_d2b2b7e04d5c834a9948d9825f753eabe399aa21.jpg 20181030_182406.jpg 20181030_175622.jpg 20181030_182406.jpg I Don't know yet what do with my car. I just got it last Sunday so for now to early what to do. But enjoying every part of it. can't complain. The way I see it, it is so worth it. After 2 year of waiting and reviewing this car finally both another practical car. Had a Corolla 2003 Tacoma 2001 and Yaris HB 2008 and still have it (see above) and a Corolla 2014. Now this 2019 Corolla HB XSE. LOVE IT!!.... no matter what year or what type of car it will be, I will always l love a Toyota.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    Chris Denton likes this.
  11. I Rather In Trails

I Rather In Trails New Member

31743687_10212220644612881_5797264444308324352_o.jpg 20180325_171010.jpg So I kept my Yaris 08 HB Loving both my Corolla XSE HB and my baby Yaris 08..