What did you do to your Corolla today?

Here is the link to the lights on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01DBRNVY0/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I cut a rectangular piece of steel angled on one side for a template to fit in the slots of the grill and drilled a 1/8" hole in the center of it. Sat it in each slot drilling a hole in each opening. Then went back and enlarged the holes with a 3/8" bit to fit the lights. Wired them up with an add-a-fuse to one of the headlight fuses so they come on with the drl's or headlights.
How are they holding up? Some bad reviews on Amazon. I don't want to drill holes if they don't last. I think it looks great though.

Bought a K&N Air filter w/cleaning kit. I looked at the TRD and it was twenty five bucks more for probably the same thing. Will install early in the day tomorrow as it's a might hot outside.
November 3rd, got rid of the stock Firestone tires and had a set of Pirelli Cinturauto Stradas installed at Discount Tire. The Flint - i mean Firestones were noisy, and i just didn't like them. The Pirellis are really nice, completely different ride, and not so bad a price. The sales tech kept asking me if i was sure i wanted the Pirellis with such low mileage on the Stones. I kept saying they ride like Keith Richards' face looks, put the Pirellis on it! woo hoo, mod. #3