What oil brand do you guys use?

Toyota specs that you only use synthetic oil.
I use Mobil 1 (5qt bottle from Walmart $26-$29) and K&N oil filter (Pep Boys, maybe others also). I usually order from Amazon ($5) and always keep one on hand.
Our little tiny 4 cylinder engines hold an enormous about of oil too, 6.4qts!
I will usually buy an extra 5qt jug, every 4th oil change to save from buying a single quart each time. Which is almost $9!
And I'm good with 6qts. Don't really care about the .4, lol.

Jake

I use valvoline synpower with a wix filter. I've ran valvoline and wix filters in every one of my vehicles and had no issues.

Bunta

i went to NTB and they did a great job on my car. nice to have my tires rotated as well. they used valvoline and it was full synthetic.

Trying to change my cars oil by myself for the first time. What brand do you guys use for 0w-20 oil and filter??
My 2016 Cormola has the 2ZR-FE engine.. most likely you have the same
any 0W-20 Synthetic will do just fine unless you gonna race at the indy500.. just check for the: ILSAC grade.
capacity: 4.4 qts with oil filter.
for you reading pleasure...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_ZR_engine#2ZR-FE

I have the S model BTW - love the handling with the bigger rim.

As I stated on my previous posting
Mobil 1 Syntetic Oil ( always )

If you would like you can purchase 4 youre vehicle the Qrt from Dollar General
$.99 per Qrt. Cant beat that !

3ddie @.

I use Mobil 1 (5qt bottle from Walmart $26-$29) and K&N oil filter (Pep Boys, maybe others also). I usually order from Amazon ($5) and always keep one on hand.
I will usually buy an extra 5qt jug, every 4th oil change to save from buying a single quart each time. Which is almost $9!
You are sadly mistaken. The 2ZR-FE uses only 4.4 quarts of oil. If you are putting in 6 quarts you are using way too much! Not sure where you live but I just bought some Mobil 1 at Walmart for $22.88 for a 5 quart jug!

Its the best purchase for the Buck, Walmart, Cant go wrong !
4 Cyl. uses more less, 4 Qrt an a bit , should have about 3/4 left to wash old oil out,
on next oil chnaged. I do that my self, use it to clean out the old oil, and appply new oil !
dont forget to changed oil filter, as many people think that 1 fiter last 2 oil changes.
Thats a NONO !!

3ddie @.

IMG_1663.JPG
You, my friend, are absolutely correct!
I wrote my comment after I had changed the oil in my Highlander. That one takes 6.4 quarts.
Sorry for providing wrong information everyone!
Hope no one used this as a reference.
Always check YOUR owners manual before taking anyone's advise!:)

Sorry guys, I gave you the wrong info. See my pic below.

No 1 outhere has the best price on oil then Walmart, you can also buy it on there web and it could be free delivery
to nearest Walmart Store.

I like to buy my filter from the Rolla dealer, cant go wront !
happy trails Guys

3ddie @.

Thats awesome !
out here in Tx. we have the Mobil 1 0w 20 full synthetic for $22.88 per 5qrt.
Same price as you guys ! Cant beat there prices,

AutoZone has it 4 $38.00 thats Highway Robery !

Don't over fill it , it will cause damages
LOL

I live in Northern Virginia, so it's higher here. Like everything else is except my pay!!
(and yes, I drive by the White House everyday. I get asked that a lot believe it or not. Lol)

Bunta

6 qts is beyond what you need. it could damage the engine. check the owner's manual.