What wax should I use for my car

ToyBoy

I use "Nu-Finish" and have for years. Goes on and comes off easy and seams to do a good job. I`m sure there are going to be a lot of others that have preferences.

I use Mequires or Mother's. Anything with carnuba in it. But I hear the synthetics are great too.
I will however recommend, Wipe New for tires! I used this on the tires when they were new and, if used as directed, they still look brand new!

koby

I use the blue stuff found at Autozone...etc, some sort of Carnuba and it works well plus I can use it on my roof and it wont damage the liquid wrap.

EricW

I use Mequires or Mother's. Anything with carnuba in it. But I hear the synthetics are great too.
I will however recommend, Wipe New for tires! I used this on the tires when they were new and, if used as directed, they still look brand new!
I second Mequires or Mother's car wax. I just put on a coat of Mequires Teflon wax on my Altima SL. I need to do the SE very soon too.

I usually just use spray wax however I just bough the meguiars waxing kit for the drill. Haven't used it yet.
If you have a Harbor Freight store nearby, I suggest the 6" orbital palm buffer. It's about $14 bucks and works great! Plus it's orbital. Standard drills run the risk of burning the paint. I also use their 6" terry cloths for the buffer. So far so good. Lately I've been using the Meguires gold class paste wax. Good s#%t but expensive!

Also, I wax the whole damn car! Sunroof, headlamps, tail lamps, anything that isn't porous. Wipe new for tires twice a year, they still look new.
I refuse to use any armor all products. For interior plastic I use Mother's VLR. I want the car to look clean, not greasy.

Anything but turtle wax if you buff it use a synthetic wax and then seal the paint Adams Polishes has some really good stuff cheaper then chemical guys and make sure you use it on the wheels as well

Bunta

Also, I wax the whole damn car! Sunroof, headlamps, tail lamps, anything that isn't porous. Wipe new for tires twice a year, they still look new.
I refuse to use any armor all products. For interior plastic I use Mother's VLR. I want the car to look clean, not greasy.
i thought i was the only one that thought that they were greasy. i use the wipes, kinda feel like buying some sort of multi purpose cleaner.

As important as which wax to use is how to use it. The temp of the paint should be cool. Do not apply in direct sunlight . Do not use too high speed of buffer as will scortch.
This being said I've had luck with mequires and mother brand products. Carnuba is a plus.