Wheel fitment question

Not sure if you already got your question answered but I'll share my measurements and see if it helps.
Lowered 2.25in front and back. My wheel and tire set up are slightly stretched and Mine rubs when I hit bumps but doesn't reach the rims. A 225/45 will be a square set up and possible a little meaty, the 215/45 should be square to slightly stretched. if your gonna run an 8in wide with a +32 then I'd say you should be fine with either wheel/tire setup you go for. Hope this helped some!
Wheels- 18x8.5 +30mm
Tires- 225/40ZR18
6.1in back space
Flush
Rubs slightly

Not sure if you already got your question answered but I'll share my measurements and see if it helps.
Lowered 2.25in front and back. My wheel and tire set up are slightly stretched and Mine rubs when I hit bumps but doesn't reach the rims. A 225/45 will be a square set up and possible a little meaty, the 215/45 should be square to slightly stretched. if your gonna run an 8in wide with a +32 then I'd say you should be fine with either wheel/tire setup you go for. Hope this helped some!
Wheels- 18x8.5 +30mm
Tires- 225/40ZR18
6.1in back space
Flush
Rubs slightly
Thanks for the reply. Another question if you don't mind. We're lowered the same amount, but I'm thinking about getting coils, would I be able to slam it with my wheel n tire setup as it is . 215/45 17x8+32. I know id have to roll fenders but would that be it?

Sorry for the late reply, But I'd say yes with fender rolling, and possible still some rubbing when you hit a bump. I'm actually about to raise mine a bit because with my set up its chewing the outside wall of my back tires. 8in wide with a +32 should be enough clearance to slam it. Its a lot of trial and error.

you going for the tucked look?????