Wheel spacers

Here are the ones that I decided to try. I purchase a set of 20mm first, tried them on the front first to see how they look. They look great! I then installed them on the rear until my 25mm's arrive for the rear and then I will move the 20mm's to the front. The fit is great!

Since I am new here I guess I cannot post a link...

Search this on Amazon:
Uber Technic (2) 20mm 5x100 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers for Lexus CT200H CT200 Scion tC xD Toyota Corolla (54.1)

Here are the ones that I decided to try. I purchase a set of 20mm first, tried them on the front first to see how they look. They look great! I then installed them on the rear until my 25mm's arrive for the rear and then I will move the 20mm's to the front. The fit is great!
WOW THAT LOOKS GREAT I AM TOTALLY GETTING THIS IMMEDIATELY! Does the steering and/or handling feel any different? In the picture of the rear, are those the 20mm or 25mm? Thanks so much for the post!

You are quite welcome! Glad to help out. Those are the 20mm's in the pics. I haven't noticed any real difference in steering or handling but once the 25mm's arrive and I move the 20mm's to the front I can give an update.

You are quite welcome! Glad to help out. Those are the 20mm's in the pics. I haven't noticed any real difference in steering or handling but once the 25mm's arrive and I move the 20mm's to the front I can give an update.
Yeah I'd love to see the difference between the 20s and 25s. You have any idea when thatll happen?

Does it make the wheel camber ? Seems more at angle after install? Maybe I'm wrong....because your last pic is visible outside garage with more light. I was thinking minimum 30 in back but i have 16's just slighter wider 0.5 inch maybe of stock LE hubcab steel rim junk.

Does it make the wheel camber ? Seems more at angle after install? Maybe I'm wrong....because your last pic is visible outside garage with more light. I was thinking minimum 30 in back but i have 16's just slighter wider 0.5 inch maybe of stock LE hubcab steel rim junk.
No, it was just the angle

In my 30+ year automotive career opinion, wheel spacers put a lot of stress/pressure on the wheel studs, (which can cause them to break), and also cause expensive wheel bearings to wear out prematurely.

I installed the 20mm on the front and the 25mm on the rear but got some rub in the rear with the stock wheel and tire combo. I wound up replacing the rears with 20mm and everything is great! I am on Eibach springs with Megan strut brace and Trd rear sway and it actually handles and rides soooo much better than stock. I also eliminated the studs in the spacers and replaced the factory studs with longer ARP wheel studs so the spacers are sandwiched between the wheels and hubs.

I installed the 20mm on the front and the 25mm on the rear but got some rub in the rear with the stock wheel and tire combo. I wound up replacing the rears with 20mm and everything is great! I am on Eibach springs with Megan strut brace and Trd rear sway and it actually handles and rides soooo much better than stock. I also eliminated the studs in the spacers and replaced the factory studs with longer ARP wheel studs so the spacers are sandwiched between the wheels and hubs.
Post some pics?

Yeah I would like to see this? Pics would be cool

In my 30+ year automotive career opinion, wheel spacers put a lot of stress/pressure on the wheel studs, (which can cause them to break), and also cause expensive wheel bearings to wear out prematurely.
Precisely which is why I'm not considering spacers any longer after hearing over and over again about the above issues it causes. You're also messing with car's geometry. If you want to widen the car properly without fudging up it's geometry you need to get longer live/drive axles. Not sure if doable in rear of our cars due to torsion beam suspension set up but maybe I'm wrong.

holy crap man why is the camber wear on those tires so bad??? is that just from the spacers Lmao
Good eyes! I see it too.
Also, needs to clean up around the "S" and know that microfiber towels will remove that splatter just under the tail lights! Tehe.
Oh and adjust that tailpipe so he's not sending fumes back into the car.

Good afternoon guys, quick question on the pictures. Are you all on stock tire and wheel setup? Because I would like to put wider tires on my car.
I was on stock 17 inch rims and tires with 15mm in the front and 20mm in the rear spacers and had no problem clearing anything. As far as wider tires, do you mean rims or actual rubber tires?

I’m running 20mm spacers front and rear. Have been for about 6 months now. No issues so far. I picked up some 17in frs wheels and the offset was wrong so I had to run spacers. Looks great, rides fine. I feel like the “turn in” is a little sharper due to the wider track.