Wheels from discounttire

I'm planning on getting a set of wheels from discount tire. Decided to go with 18s.
Can't decide which set out of these 3 any opinions I have a slate metallic color.
Dr34

Oversteer

Runlite

Mine are 17x7.5 35mm offset. With 225/45/17 tires. I also plan on lowering eventually. Don't forget to get aftermarket lug nuts. Our stud size is 12x1.5. Amazon sent me the wrong ones at first and I found out when getting the wheels mounted. So I walked 3 miles to a advanced auto parts and bought a set. Never in my army career have I ever been so motivated to walk/run 6 miles. Lmao

Also considering xxr 527 in 17in. Just what color will compliment the slate metallic?

They have Flat Black, Gold, and Chromium Black.

I like the gold just not sure if I would want that color as my first choice. Any opinions?

Also considering xxr 527 in 17in. Just what color will compliment the slate metallic?

They have Flat Black, Gold, and Chromium Black.

I like the gold just not sure if I would want that color as my first choice. Any opinions?
I think your slate metallic is the same as C.D.'s, & that chromium black is pretty wicked. Guess it depends on whether you want them to be shiny or not.

Thanks for the input. Im not much of a fan of shinny wheels they do look good on people's posts I've seen. I like them matte/flat but I do like those xxr wheels. And flat black hides the design of the wheel and gold is nice just not sure if I feel comfortable about having those may cause to much unwanted attention?

Any more input is welcome.

Thanks for the input. Im not much of a fan of shinny wheels they do look good on people's posts I've seen. I like them matte/flat but I do like those xxr wheels. And flat black hides the design of the wheel and gold is nice just not sure if I feel comfortable about having those may cause to much unwanted attention?

Any more input is welcome.
You're most welcome! You should look at replacing your brake rotors. It may help "light up" the back side of your wheels.