Where can I find the fasteners to hold the trunk liner on?

I am talking about the plastic fasteners that hold the fabric liner on to the sides of the trunk. These are not the average fastener clips that you can find everywhere. The thread is on the inside since it goes on over a screw. TI wish I had a picture. What are they called.

I know what you are talking about. They look like very oversized slot screws. Those things get loose quickly.

You can go to a junkyard if they have an 8th Gen Corolla lying around, but I would imagine it won't be too expensive from the dealership, either. If you go to the dealership, they have catalogs so you can guide them to the trunk page and fine the part there.

I know what you are talking about. They look like very oversized slot screws. Those things get loose quickly.

You can go to a junkyard if they have an 8th Gen Corolla lying around, but I would imagine it won't be too expensive from the dealership, either. If you go to the dealership, they have catalogs so you can guide them to the trunk page and fine the part there.

I bought Trex closed fasteners only on scrooz.com.au. I've never had a problem with these details. It's strange that you have difficulty removing this fastener. If the boards don't fit too tightly to the fasteners, you can use a pressure system. My friend helped me do it because I couldn't do it all on my own. I just didn't have enough hands for it! Thus, he created pressure, held the boards and tried to attach them as close as possible to the fasteners. And I, in turn, held these fasteners and pulled them off so that they'd best fix the boards we needed. I hope I could explain the principle of this action. I've never been good at explanations.