Where is my repair manual? Haynes?

Hello!

I love to work on my cars, and usually the Haynes manuals, based on a complete teardown of the cars, are a complete and reliable source of information.

But when I open the Haynes website, here is what I find:

Although it says it covers th MY 2003 to 2013, that's not my car... that's the picture of an E120, but mine is the next generation, an E140...

To my point, since I don't get to browse it before buying it online, is that a reliable manual for the 2010 model year? Or do you guys use another one?
Thanks!

I have a 2010 Corolla LE and have the previous edition of the Haynes manual for 2003-2011 models. Reviews on the 2003-2013 edition can be found on Amazon's website - search for "Toyota Corolla 2003 thru 2013 (Haynes Repair Manual)" and read the ratings.

One reviewer wrote:
"First, this manual should be for the 2003 to 2008 model years. Thus, the claim of an updated 2013 revision is fake. Second, the general mechanical advice give on repairs is so general that it may have been transcribed from a GM manual. Next, the information on the 2009 model year and up is flat out wrong. For example, the PCV valve is not in the valve cover, it is under the intake manifold which necessitates a lot of detailed steps for its replacement. This is a common maintenance procedure, but this manual provides the DIY guy with nothing to work with. Finally, there are safety concerns to be aware of because bad information concerning auto repairs can lead to dangerous outcomes. Go to YouTube"

What he stated also applied to my first edition - there wasn't much on the 2009 and up models, which have significant differences. For example, my edition does not cover changing the oil with the cartridge filter (for 2009-2011) - it only covers the procedure using the spin-on filter.
Printed on cheap newspaper-like paper, Haynes seems to have gone downhill ever since it was bought by Chilton's. It's claim that is "Based on a complete teardown and rebuild" is obviously not true, at least for the newer model Corollas.

I have a 2010 Corolla LE and have the previous edition of the Haynes manual for 2003-2011 models. Reviews on the 2003-2013 edition can be found on Amazon's website - search for "Toyota Corolla 2003 thru 2013 (Haynes Repair Manual)" and read the ratings.
What he stated also applied to my first edition
Printed on cheap newspaper-like paper, Haynes seems to have gone downhill ever since it was bought by Chilton's. It's claim that is "Based on a complete teardown and rebuild" is obviously not true, at least for the newer model Corollas.
Thanks a lot CorollaTom!

I am very surprised that think they can afford to skip some model years for such a popular name tag...

Besides YouTube, is there a good manual from another editor out there?
I used to find the how-to in the old Haynes manuals very useful, and not all of it can be found online...

Chilton's publishes a Corolla manual under its own name, but between its covers it is essentially the same limited information as the Haynes version (same company, same info).
While Toyota as well as many of the other car manufacturers are now required by law to release the same information as provided to their dealers, you have to buy their manuals which are now published in separate volumes, typically for well over $100 each.
YouTube remains the first source of DIY information, as well as forums like this site and others, e.g., Toyotanation.