Where to Get Remanufactured Parts

Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy remanufactured parts for a 2010 Toyota Corolla? So far the dealership price and Meinike are quoting me more than what the car is actually worth. Ok, maybe that's an exaggeration, but still I'm hoping to find somewhere less expensive. Thanks.

Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy remanufactured parts for a 2010 Toyota Corolla? So far the dealership price and Meinike are quoting me more than what the car is actually worth. Ok, maybe that's an exaggeration, but still I'm hoping to find somewhere less expensive. Thanks.
It would help to know what parts you are looking for.

If you have a local NAPA dealer, I would start there. Don't stick to remanufactured, if new is a good deal, it's a good deal.

HF

Air conditioner compressor.

I thought remanufactured would be less expensive, but it's not turning out to be much difference.

I checked NAPA, but forgot about AutoZone and Advance. Thanks.

Has the air conditioning compressor been diagnosed as the problem? If not, it needs to be, because any time an air conditioning system is opened for repairs, it's almost always $800-$1,000 when all is said and done.

Last edited:
Thanks. I found a friend of a friend that offered to get the part and replace it for about $700. I ended up resolving the problem.