Will be towing a single axle trailer with John Deere tractor in box

I know it says not to tow but I'm going to risk it. Just like they advised not to put winter tires on front only and I've driven in snow all winter and freaking loved it, anyway.....
I'm thinking the trailer is about 200lb, tractor another 200, maybe 300. I'ts about a 15 mile drive and I'll take it really easy. Should I keep my CVT in regular D (drive) or S (sport) to keep those rpms up a bit?

Sport mode for passing, duh!
(Jk) You should be fine, its like dragging around a car full of your larger friends! Hahahaha
My thoughts exactly Chris. I read something about CVT transmissions having a failure rate lower than 3% compared to traditional multi speed automatics which is astronomical in comparison. Also, CVTs started using steel belt which only makes them more durable, have fewer parts and if something fails, it's usually the belt anyway which can be replaced from what I understand. Sounds like a win win considering that they keep you in the best powerband at all times, give you better mpg, reliability and the rubber band feeling isn't that bad either with fake shift points on a corolla.