Window shade inserts

What's % tint you got on? I'm also thinking about tinting my Windows...any tint brand recommendations?
Forgot your second question.
I'm not sure what the best brand is. I know a local shop here that does a lot of high end cars i.e. Ferrari, Mazeratti, Lamborghini, Bentley, etc. they use something called Charcool.
My tint is by Llumar. There are 3 or 4 different grades ranging from classic to ultra $ UV protectant.
I would prefer 3M, since I trust pretty much everything they make, but I don't know who has it locally.
I just recently got a quote on redoing my rear window. $80 to remove $99 to retint. That's using the best they have at LA Tint.
TNT Tint ( the high end place ) was $150 to remove and $220 to retint.
Guess where I'm NOT going!
When it gets warmer I will remove the tint myself. Thanks YouTube!
And then go to the $99 place.:cool:

I ended up buying these at Amazon, but they don't cover the whole front window, and the rear window is only covered with the exception of the little triangle in the back. But they are magnetic and will stick to the frame of the windows.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EXWVWWK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
But I am amazed that we don't have anything like the one posted in this thread here in the USA. If you search for magnetic window shades for vehicles, you'll see that they are very popular in India, Singapore and other places. Wonder why? are they illegal here?

I ended up buying the shades from carlasershades.com. They have an office in California and they shipped them from there. I should received them on Monday. They only offer in the U.S. the two magnetic shades for the rear windows and the shade for the entire rear windshield. I will post pictures once I install them. The other ones I bought from Amazon are not magnetic (my bad), and are held in place by pressure. They are made with a very strong wire that has the shape of the window, and like I said, they are held by placing them in the slots in the windows and held by pressure. I will keep the ones for the front windows to use during the summer, 'cause it gets pretty hot here in the ATL. both sets of shades should keep the car a bit cooler under the sun.

I ended up buying the shades from carlasershades.com. They have an office in California and they shipped them from there. I should received them on Monday. They only offer in the U.S. the two magnetic shades for the rear windows and the shade for the entire rear windshield. I will post pictures once I install them. The other ones I bought from Amazon are not magnetic (my bad), and are held in place by pressure. They are made with a very strong wire that has the shape of the window, and like I said, they are held by placing them in the slots in the windows and held by pressure. I will keep the ones for the front windows to use during the summer, 'cause it gets pretty hot here in the ATL. both sets of shades should keep the car a bit cooler under the sun.
Let us know how they work and all! I'm north of ATL and it does get hot. I might end up getting al the measurements and making some for my self and seeing how that works because then I'm sure they will all fit perfectly

Here are my inserts from Car Laser Shades from NSV, and they come with a storage bag:
View attachment 2342

The rear window insert:
View attachment 2343

The side window inserts:
View attachment 2344

Detail on the label:
View attachment 2345

Installed:
View attachment 2346

View attachment 2347

View attachment 2348
Hi Rick, It looks like it's been over a year since you've had these. Can you give us (me) an update on your thoughts about them? I'm looking to purchase the same. Do they hold steady/firm if you roll the windows at least half way down? Or will they be a risk of flying out? Is it dark enough?

Thanks.

Br.