Wing spoiler help on Corolla !

venti

Let me start off with I know that to a great many it'll look dumb and you're probably right ill hate it in a couple years but, right now I want a wing cause im a little shit-stain.

Okay Im also aware it does not give +5 HP, now lets get to the actual post.

I have a 2015 Corolla with that lip spoiler and I am debating between the safe option of the TRD Wing Spoiler and the Civic Type R Wing Spoiler.

For me the Type R Wing Spoiler has those extra edges that really satisfying for me to look at and im going to be doing measurements on the civic's trunk in the coming days but fitment aside, what do you guys think would look better? Painted to match of course with the black center wing.

If anyone has a Wing spoiler on their corolla Im curios are you happy with your decision still?

I always like the minimal aftermarket look; for the WRX you can get 'risers' to put under the factory spoiler and it looks pretty cool.

or just get the one from Mapisa, but it'll look exactly like every other rolla with an aftermarket spoiler.

If anyone has a Wing spoiler on their corolla Im curios are you happy with your decision still?
Honesty...

personally, it's the "car's stance" that will make or break, the over appearance of your Corolla with an after-market wing.
example: a 06 TRD Toyota Ceilca wing on a Corolla looks horrible, till you lower the Corolla :eek:

venti

Honesty...

personally, it's the "car's stance" that will make or break, the over appearance of your Corolla with an after-market wing.
example: a 06 TRD Toyota Ceilca wing on a Corolla looks horrible, till you lower the Corolla :eek:
Thanks I thought about that a bit and I was into the idea of lowering it a bit because the gap between the floor and the underbelly of my car would look way to noticeable, but at the moment I just want to grab the wing before I grab lowering springs. Or do you think I should lower first?