Xxr wheels

Does anybody roll with XXR Wheels? I am curious as to the quality. I heard that they chip easily. I am interested in these wheels because of the price and they are nice looking.

They're perfect for daily driving. I had the XXR 526 in 17x10 +20 offset on coilovers. The wheels had a chrome lip and a gloss black face but I plasti dipped the gloss black with a gold. Never had a chipping issue and I stretched tires quite a bit on this setup running a 205/40 tire.

They're perfect for daily driving. I had the XXR 526 in 17x10 +20 offset on coilovers. The wheels had a chrome lip and a gloss black face but I plasti dipped the gloss black with a gold. Never had a chipping issue and I stretched tires quite a bit on this setup running a 205/40 tire.

Looks great man! Will any rim shop stretch the tires for you or do you have to find someone willing to do it?

Looks great man! Will any rim shop stretch the tires for you or do you have to find someone willing to do it?
Most of the shops I've been to offer tire stretching but big tire shops like Firestone won't do it. You'll need to find a smaller tire place, usually the ones that sell wheels like XXRs, Rotas, ESR, etc.

Also, when you stretch tires, depending on how extreme the stretch is, you need to keep an eye on the tire pressure. A slight stretch you probably won't need to worry about, but something where the lip of the wheel is poking out of the tire, I'd recommend to check the tire pressure every 1-3 weeks or you'll risk blowing a tire.

Also, when you stretch tires, depending on how extreme the stretch is, you need to keep an eye on the tire pressure. A slight stretch you probably won't need to worry about, but something where the lip of the wheel is poking out of the tire, I'd recommend to check the tire pressure every 1-3 weeks or you'll risk blowing a tire.
Thank you again. Great info!

What coilovers you got bro??