2009 corolla upshifting & downshifting hard

My car recently started upshifting and downshifting really hard. Even when shifting from reverse to drive it shifts hard. At first I thought it was a problem with the transmission but I took it to toyota and they said 3 of the engine mounts were bad. Besides that they said the transmission and engine were fine. I swapped out the mounts and was still having a problem although it was hitting a little less hard. Drained the transmission fluid and replaced the filter and fluid and again it was hitting a little less hard but none the less still doing it. If anyone has any insight on this issue your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

When you removed the Transmission fluid is it black or it was in good condition? How many miles are on your car? The new fluid you used is from Toyota or some other brand.

So the check engine light just recently came on and the code it ended up showing it was the pressure control solenoid like you were saying Stephanie . Code p2716. If anything how would I go about replacing that part?

Ok. I was just wondering if it was the solenoid above the transmission fluid filter. I remember seeing one there when I was replacing the filter the other day. If anything though I'll probably be taking my car to a mechanic not too far from my house that specializes in toyota and Lexus repair. I just got the replacement solenoid in today