2014 Corolla Problems

So I have a 2014 corolla just got it last December and had put some speakers in June, and about less than 2 months I replaced the fogs with HID's and not until last night when I got off work I went to turn on my vehicle I turned the ignition and it sort of stuttered but turned on after a 2 second time lapse so I let it idle for about a minute or two and turned it of I turned it back on and like normal (keep in mind I get off work at midnight) so I set of to go home, now this afternoon (around 3:30) im getting ready to leave to work and my vehicle won't turn on, I had to ask for a jump start from a fellow neighbor. Is it that the speaker took this long to drain my battery or are the HIDS doing this? I appreciate everyone's input knowing its my first new car, and should I take it to the dealer tomorrow?

If you take it to the dealer and they find that what you installed is causing the battery to drain then you will be on the hook for paying the diagnosis fee. Just a warning.

Chasing down parasitic draws is not something most weekend mechanics are successful with.

Do you own a multimeter? Do you know how to do amperage tests?

Independent AMSOIL Dealer, Contact me to get the world's best oil for prices lower than brands like Mobil1 and Royal Purple!

GoldMedalSyntheticOils.com

Is your amp killing the power to itself when you shut the car off? You should have a signal wire that turns itself off when the radio goes off.

Without a multimeter though, as John said, you are just guessing.

So since last night I disconnected everything and woke early this morning and the car turned on ! So I guess the amp was killing power, since O'Riley checks your battery for free they checked it out and he said battery is good and alternator but he would recommend a more better battery with bigger wattage

Wattage isn't a measurement of battery performance. Amperage and Cold Cranking Amps are.

It sounds like the amp isn't shutting off when the stereo turns off. Check your signal wire and make sure it is installed properly (or if a shop did it, take it back to them).

I'd only get a bigger battery if you like to listen often with the car off, and I'd only get a bigger alternator if your battery light flashes while the system is playing. If it isn't, then the alternator nor the battery are the problem.