All in a week's work

This week, I just installed my Hella Horns to get rid of that wimpy horn, swapped out my stock grills for a mesh grill, put a new lip on and more significantly, swapped to a Weapon-R header. That'll be enough for me for awhile. At least til the other parts I ordered come in this week.

Attachments

This week, I just installed my Hella Horns to get rid of that wimpy horn, swapped out my stock grills for a mesh grill, put a new lip on and more significantly, swapped to a Weapon-R header. That'll be enough for me for awhile. At least til the other parts I ordered come in this week.
Do you have a full exhaust with that header? Or just the header? I have been looking into this since I have the second cat and resonator delete with the J2 axle back. Thanks

Any change with the header?