Average MPG

Hey guys,

So I have a 2015 Corolla S Plus with about 5400 miles on it. I currently have an average of 19.2 MPG in the city and wanted to know other users MPG around the 5000+ miles because I don't think it is normal.

Please let me know

I think that's too low then again if you are always on bumper to bumper traffick then yes. In the city I get min 25mpg to 28mpg. I have a 2015 S plus 6spd Mt.

Payo86

I think that's too low then again if you are always on bumper to bumper traffick then yes. In the city I get min 25mpg to 28mpg. I have a 2015 S plus 6spd Mt.
Hiii yes is too low no notmal, in my 2015 s plus I get in city 24 to 26 and I always going fast lol

jolly

A lot of it has to do with habits/conditions of driving.
It sounds low compare to me, but it's hard, if not impossible to compare.
Has the average been reset recently, taking just a short "heavy" distance in account ?

Thomas

A lot of it has to do with habits/conditions of driving.
Very true. I see a lot of people keeping their foot on the gas just to slam on the breaks at the last second before a stop light. I guess they want to waste gas and brake pads...

I am always in bumper to bumper traffic to and from work so I guess that's the reason. I spend an average of 2.5 hours in traffic both ways averagely in a day.

That's annoyingggggg cause I just installed an intake and can't even enjoy it unless I do late night drives.

I am always in bumper to bumper traffic to and from work so I guess that's the reason. I spend an average of 2.5 hours in traffic both ways averagely in a day.
That's annoyingggggg cause I just installed an intake and can't even enjoy it unless I do late night drives.
And trendy reviewers keep wondering why so many people still buy "boring" cars over their darling sporty/exciting recommendations !!!

Also don't forget that people often buy "boring" cars because they are simply much cheaper to keep up and repair than the latest and most exciting thing. They also tend to attract less attention and insurance and other costs are low.