Best convex mirror for Corolla?

Hey y'all,
My rolla's been in the shop for a week (got into a fight with a cement truck and guess who won). Insurance is covering a rental on a 17 Hundai Sonata and, while its no Corolla, it does have this dope-ass convex mirror attached to the upper left corner of the driver's side view mirror. It really helps with blind spots. Usually in my rolla I crane my neck all the way to the left to check out the passenger window to see if its clear since I've never been able to get the side views to properly cover my blind spot. I am discovering that the convex mirror does wonders for my neck. Is there one that y'all can recommend for the Corolla?

Convex mirrors are great, but not required if you adjust the car mirror properly, which is often note the way we've learn. Simply no blind spot. Works perfectly on my Corolla, a bit less on some other cars I've had, that had too small mirrors.

I have a rectangular convex mirror on my drivers side. I agree, they are very helpful. I got mine at Lowes. Don't know it they still have them.

if you adjust your mirrors out you eliminate blind spots. I just have a sliver of the side of my car in the mirror. I can track a vehicle in my centre mirror, as it passes the ass end is just in the left side of centre mirror and the front is in my side mirror. When he is next to me his ass end is now in my side mirror and his front end is in my peripheral vision. All this without turning my head. I don't need to, but i still shoulder check to be safe.