Borla exhaust

hey guys anyone with the Le or Le Eco model with Borla exhaust. I'm confused because I asked the Borla rep and he said it only fits the s and xrs models. Knowing that they stop making xrs for the 11gen models. Anyone can help me? I'm thinking of getting it. And I attached the email that the rep sent me.

Attachments

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
I think Borla is confusing the 10th gen Corolla with the 11th gen Corolla. The 10th gen had the S and XRS trims and only those two trims from the 10th gen Corolla had a straight tip for the exhaust. (The CE and LE on the 10th gen Corolla had a curved tip and no cutout for the exhaust in the rear bumper.) However, on the 11th gen Corolla, all trims have a straight exhaust tip so the Borla exhaust that is for the 11th gen (2014+ Corolla) will fit all of the Corolla trims (CE/L, LE/LE ECO, S). Here is a better link to buy the exhaust from: http://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/p...cts_id=2428&osCsid=8u53clrs7fthias8ufjrugl3f2

The company that I provided the link to even makes engine internals for our Corolla's. I hope this helps. :D

I think Borla is confusing the 10th gen Corolla with the 11th gen Corolla. The 10th gen had the S and XRS trims and only those two trims from the 10th gen Corolla had a straight tip for the exhaust. (The CE and LE on the 10th gen Corolla had a curved tip and no cutout for the exhaust in the rear bumper.) However, on the 11th gen Corolla, all trims have a straight exhaust tip so the Borla exhaust that is for the 11th gen (2014+ Corolla) will fit all of the Corolla trims (CE/L, LE/LE ECO, S). Here is a better link to buy the exhaust from: http://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/p...cts_id=2428&osCsid=8u53clrs7fthias8ufjrugl3f2

The company that I provided the link to even makes engine internals for our Corolla's. I hope this helps. :D
Thank you! I finally got an answer to this question about the borla fitting the 2014 le model!

Now, another question: which exhaust is better for the le model, the Borla or from J2 Engineering?

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
Thank you! I finally got an answer to this question about the borla fitting the 2014 le model!

Now, another question: which exhaust is better for the le model, the Borla or from J2 Engineering?
No Problem and choosing which exhaust is better is just a personal opinion. Both companies seem to be good and since these are only axleback exhausts, they will both provide a mild performance improvement. So it really comes up to which exhaust you think is better sound wise and/or price wise. Good luck!