Budget kitchen

Demixl

I’m moving into my first house in a few months. I need to get a new kitchen. However I’m on a budget and only want to pay up to 5k including fitting. Just wondered if anyone had recommendations for where to look?. Also is there anyway I can keep the cost down. For example I was thinking about getting a kitchen from Ikea, building all the units myself and then hiring someone to fit them. Obviously I’d need someone to also fit appliances too but if I built the units would that keep the cost down?.

Is there anywhere that I should avoid?. I saw a nice kitchen in B&Q but I’ve also read a few bad reviews about them.

Thanks in advance.

My kitchen was second hand from ebay, three years old and out of a second home that was being extended and the ground floor completely redesigned. It had barely been used and was in really good condition. £1500 including good quality appliances, and a current range from the manufacturer so I was able to buy a couple more units to finish it off - I saw the bill from when they bought it new, £11,000 for supply only.

So don't discount second hand but you would need to make sure it will fit your space and some way of moving it, as kitchens are big and heavy once assembled.

Demixl

It is very difficult to assemble a budget kitchen, because cooking equipment is very expensive. My friend recently opened a mini restaurant and started looking for budget cooking equipment and the cheapest thing he could find was stainless steel tables and benches to adjustable trolleys. The same prices for equipment for kitchen equipment, so you definitely can’t get together a cool kitchen for 5k bucks.

Everyone knows me as a fan of the fancy restaurants, but not everyone knows that I am in love with mashed potatoes. I don’t know what attracts me, because they seem so simple to cook, and this product that is as simple as the recipes of it, but anyway. Recently I was looking for a good hand mixer for mashed potatoes and I am so happy I found it. I am enjoying my every day plate with this potatoes. I am glad this is my addiction and not the alcohol, or the cigarettes.

Everyone knows me as a fan of the fancy restaurants, but not everyone knows that I am in love with mashed potatoes. I don’t know what attracts me, because they seem so simple to cook, and this product that is as simple as the recipes of it, but anyway. Recently I was looking for a good hand mixer for mashed potatoes and I am so happy I found it. I am enjoying my every day plate with this potatoes. I am glad this is my addiction and not the alcohol, or the cigarettes.
I also love to cook mashed potatoes! Thank you for recommending me this hand mixer!