Clicking noise coming from passenger side, changes with speed:

For a few days now I've been hearing a clicking noise coming from the passenger side of my Corolla. It changes based on speed, and I cannot tell if it is coming from the front or the rear. I jacked up the passenger side with the car in neutral, and tried but failed to replicate the noise by hand. Spinning the tires off the ground produced no results.
  • Nothing in the tires
  • Nothing touching the inside of the wheel
  • All trim looks fine
Was thinking it might be the wheel bearing, but 64K seems early for one of those to go out. I like to work on these things myself, but I would take it in to get those replaced; that's no fun wrenching off a hub nut. Anybody have any suggestions, input?

cheers

For a few days now I've been hearing a clicking noise coming from the passenger side of my Corolla. It changes based on speed, and I cannot tell if it is coming from the front or the rear. I jacked up the passenger side with the car in neutral, and tried but failed to replicate the noise by hand. Spinning the tires off the ground produced no results.
  • Nothing in the tires
  • Nothing touching the inside of the wheel
  • All trim looks fine
Was thinking it might be the wheel bearing, but 64K seems early for one of those to go out. I like to work on these things myself, but I would take it in to get those replaced; that's no fun wrenching off a hub nut. Anybody have any suggestions, input?

cheers
Check the passenger CV axle.