Clock and Radio Issues

Here's the problem, for the last 2-3 weeks, I would drive my girlfriend home at night. After we get to her place, I would turn off the engine while waiting for her to walk inside. While waiting the radio would turn off by itself. I tried to turn it back on but it would not respond. Sometimes it would turn back on by itself after 2-5 seconds while the engine is still off. Other times it would turn on only after I turn the engine back on.

For the last two days, when I enter my car in the morning around 9, try to start the engine but it would take a second or two longer than usual to start. I would look down at the time and notice the clock reset to 1:00. I was attributing this to the unusually cold weather we had for the last two days. 10-15 degrees Fahrenheit for these two days with wind chills pushing it down to -5 or so.

I drive a 2011 Toyota Corolla S. It came with a 2 yr 24,000 mile warranty that expired 6 months ago.
Can anyone help me figure out whats wrong with my car.

Honestly not sure what to do, short of running a diagnostic check you can try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes then hooking it back up. Sorta like Re booting a computer

I have a 2010 Corolla S and my radio also acts funny in the cold. It seems..slow, I guess. I'll change stations and the display lags or goes blank. But no sweat! Once the car heats up or the weather gets warmer, it works just fine. I haven't worried about it and you shouldn't either. Just enjoy the sound of snow under the tires until your engine is warm.

gregg

My 2003 sienna had a radio issue that when we shut off the van the radio stations would all reset to factory settings. This lasted maybe a year and got very annoying. I finally replaced the battery and the issue went away, the radio is working just fine.