Code scanner?

Have you used this on the Corolla? Summit has it for $22 and change.
I have never had a need to try it on the Corolla. I had a 2005 Corolla (170K miles before it was totaled), 2010 Corolla (225K miles, kid drives it now) in addition to my 2016, and I have never thrown a SES light even one time on any of them. I'll try plugging it in this weekend, and make sure everything's kosher, but I'm sure it will be. Look on Ebay though, and you can find it a whole lot cheaper than $22.

Some of the newer ones will tell you, in english, what the code is for. This cheapie will only give you the codes, and allow you to clear them off.

As far as Camaro's, I absolutely love the third gens. There hasn't been one minute since 1989 that I have not owned one. Fun cars, but parts are starting to dry up for them. I drove out to Cumberland MD (almost 4 hours) to look at another one last weekend. Guy forgot to mention that the paint was applied with a rattle can, and the entire floor was rusted away (even though I specifically asked about floors). My convertible is an '89 like yours was. That blue color is almost extinct at this point. It's probably my favorite third gen color. Red just screams "Mid Life Crisis"!

I have never had a need to try it on the Corolla. I had a 2005 Corolla (170K miles before it was totaled), 2010 Corolla (225K miles, kid drives it now) in addition to my 2016, and I have never thrown a SES light even one time on any of them. I'll try plugging it in this weekend, and make sure everything's kosher, but I'm sure it will be. Look on Ebay though, and you can find it a whole lot cheaper than $22.

Some of the newer ones will tell you, in english, what the code is for. This cheapie will only give you the codes, and allow you to clear them off.

As far as Camaro's, I absolutely love the third gens. There hasn't been one minute since 1989 that I have not owned one. Fun cars, but parts are starting to dry up for them. I drove out to Cumberland MD (almost 4 hours) to look at another one last weekend. Guy forgot to mention that the paint was applied with a rattle can, and the entire floor was rusted away (even though I specifically asked about floors). My convertible is an '89 like yours was. That blue color is almost extinct at this point. It's probably my favorite third gen color. Red just screams "Mid Life Crisis"!
Hey, another local! I'm in VA.
I used to belong to the Mid-Atlantic Camaro Club.