Crazy about Corollas! Here to part out a 03 S!

Hey guys,

New to the site, but long term Corolla enthusiast. I have bought 4 Corollas (a 99 VE, 03 S, 04 LE, 05 XRS) and have done everything you can ever think of, including Dynammating the entire chassis, turbocharging it to 230 then 380hp, and installing 2000W sound systems.

I'm joining because my 4th purchase (the 03 S) I bought at a salvage auction for the engine and tranny, and I am parting out the rest. I know how hard it can be to find some parts that Toyota charges an arm and a leg for (WHYYY are cupholders 300$?!?!?) so I figured I could share the wealth. I'm in the Ottawa region, can deliver locally, and can ship if you are willing to pay shipping. I'm just trying to make some of my money back since after auction fees, bidder fees, and delivery fees my 1500$ car cost me 3200$. I respect you guys and want to give you a good deal, but don't expect U-pull prices. But, do your research, and if you find a quote I willl give you whatever you want for 50% of a Toyota quote or 70% of a junkyard (not u-pull) quote. All parts are out of the car and ready for delivery, so make me an offer!

I'll be posting links to my Kijiji ad as soon as I can post links. Keep those 'rollas going and prove they can be sporty cars!