Creaking noise on driver side

MovingAsLife

0-60 in 10 minutes!
My car is at the dealer right now because of a creeking noise my car makes when the car goes up drive ways or bumps (sound is directly where the driver door sensor is.) Dealer had the car for a day now and they won't give me a rental car yet because Toyota doesn't want to pay for it.... SO from what they told me they took apart the sensor lubed it up but still creaks.

Dealer also told me that I had to wait for Toyota Corp. to call them with further instructions to remove more stuff on the car to get to the "A" pillar to see if the sheet metal is grinding against something. If nothing gets resolved then the dealer told me that they would have to open a case with Toyota.

What do you guys think IF worst comes to worst on this or what might possibly happen?

I had the same problem with my 2014 Corolla , just took it to the dealership, it is actually the B pillar , Toyota had my car to the body shop for a week, they gave me a loaner, talk to your service guy . Just got back my car but, the creaking noise is still there, i called the dealer to take my car back, ...what year is yours?

I get a noise when pulling out of an angled driveway. Sounds like the suspension or something, heck maybe even the chassis twisting a little bit. Not sure if it irritates me enough to take it in, but the dashboard rattle on the other hand... :confused:

That's the same noise I am having with my car, creaking noise going up on the driveway, pulling out on an angled position, thought it was a suspension as well, but, dealership said its not. It was the B pillar of our corollas. I suggest to take it in especially if your car is still under warranty. I am taking my car " again " for the very same reason , the creaking sound is still there.....

My car is at the dealer right now because of a creeking noise my car makes when the car goes up drive ways or bumps (sound is directly where the driver door sensor is.) Dealer had the car for a day now and they won't give me a rental car yet because Toyota doesn't want to pay for it.... SO from what they told me they took apart the sensor lubed it up but still creaks.

Dealer also told me that I had to wait for Toyota Corp. to call them with further instructions to remove more stuff on the car to get to the "A" pillar to see if the sheet metal is grinding against something. If nothing gets resolved then the dealer told me that they would have to open a case with Toyota.

What do you guys think IF worst comes to worst on this or what might possibly happen?

mine does the same thing but i never thought it would be a problem, i thought it was the body flexing.....the sound i here is a quick "Errr" when i go over speed bumps or hit my drive way a little hard please keep me updated on your findings for this problem...

I've heard it as well but it's not worth taking it to the dealer so something that honesly makes no sense and if you have the raido on you can barley hear it anyways. It's causing damage to the car or making it perform worse. So why not just leave it alone. The more crap they have to take off they create more problems for something else rattling or making a noise. They are plastic parts in most cases. They are going to make some type of noise. You guys all said too that it only happens sometimes. So why mess with it if it isn't broken?? I understand if it's annoying and what not but guys have to let some things go..... Like I said they go to fix one thing and then something else makes noise, so you just have to pick and chose the battles. My opinion anyways.

In my case, it was the B pillar on the driver side.

After 2 times to the body shop, it appears for now to be fixed.

My recommendation, if you are having such noise in your car, is to "not" turn your radio up, but, take it in for the warranty you are due.

Let the warranty process work itself out.