Door scuff plates with lighting installed!!!

GPVG06

Hello everyone! Well those scuff plates that are made for the EU Corolla and the Asian Corolla do work on our U.S. Corolla! The instructions didn't do much help other than give the path on where to route the cables around the car but the fuse box is definitely different so we had to figure out which cable was for the dome light and the one for the night lights I order to make them work properly as intended! The parts are plug and play and the harness as long as you got the right cables then you are just fine! Is a three hour job though so expect around 350-400 usd in labor charges by the dealer and for sure is a dealer job! You have to take all the lower dash apart plus seat in the back and all side panes of the car (not the door panels) but the result is amazing! Blue lighting when lights are on at night! And both blue and white she dome light is on when opening doors etc. I'll post pics in a minute to show what I'm talking about!!!

Attachments

Lol. Haven't driven at night yet! The blue is very mild and doesn't show on the cell phone camera very well, so will have to do it with my proper camera!!

How do I post my photos here on the forum? I keep getting an error message saying my photo is too large for the server to process. I have some nice mods to my rolla I'd like to show.