Driving long distance on spare

So I was in the middle of a road trip and I had about 500 miles to go when my tire blew out so I changed it on the side of the road and got to my destination safely. but my question is; what is the long-term damage of driving that long on the 16' Corolla spare tire ?

The answer to your question should be found in the owners manual.
Might even be on a label attached to the spare or on the jack.
I would say your ok for a little while.

Whether in the manual or anywhere else, there is no specific answer except "for the shortest distance possible, at lowest speed possible".
Remember that the general behavior of the car might be different, including electronic nannies (ABS, VSC, et)

To whom it may concern

Lets remember something, Its an spare tire guys, not a permanent tire as I seen some cars
on the FWY before for month's, yes months !

Spare tire its just to get you a chance to get to the nearest tire shop and fix it ASAP, can't do more then 50 MPH on it.
Thats why spare tire dosent have a TPMS on, to remind you that there is a tire somewhere that needs to checked ( TLC ) !

3ddie @.

So I was in the middle of a road trip and I had about 500 miles to go when my tire blew out so I changed it on the side of the road and got to my destination safely. but my question is; what is the long-term damage of driving that long on the 16' Corolla spare tire ?
The only long term damage you will get is driving to far or to fast on that spare and blowing it. Its only meant to get you to the nearest place to get a tire to replace it. And at less than 50 MPH. A regular size spare is no problem but take a good look at small spare and that should scare you.