Engine Bay Dress Up

Got anymore info to share?
I would like to not have the possibility of oil back feeding through my intake.
Like what? It's an oil catch can. I installed it when I installed the turbo system. It's a single in to single out. I do have a dual in to single out that I'm going to upgrade it with. I'll connect a line form the PCV valve with the new one. I bought a new PCV valve for when I do it this spring.

Like what? It's an oil catch can. I installed it when I installed the turbo system. It's a single in to single out. I do have a dual in to single out that I'm going to upgrade it with. I'll connect a line form the PCV valve with the new one. I bought a new PCV valve for when I do it this spring.
Do you have a brand name or link?
What I’m finding online looks too big. I just want to keep the dirty air out of the intake.

Only color I got is about a inch of dust on my motor.. sand brown I believe the color is.... Winters suck. Lol. Looks real nice... I got a couple cans of the 2014 corolla blue I had made up, I might dress up the engine bay with that after seeing some of these pics....

Most Napa stores can mix factory paint into spray cans and have clear in a can that has a capsule of hardner in it that you break before using the clear... But the factory paint in a can is a bit pricy.... But a good option for people that might not have known.... I painted a downhill bikes a few times, the last one is 2017 corolla galactic grayish whatever they want to call it, perfect match

Lol. You southern guys suck... This is like a month of driving... If you don't have a winter beater then mods are pointless cause they ruin faster....
Get you some large 3M D molding, it’s weather stripping, and run it along the leading edge all the way around your hood. That will cut down on a lot of dust getting in there.
It’s only a few bucks on Amazon.
That’s my secret to keeping things tidy.

Yea that black cherry might look good under the hood on some parts and maybe a few outside parts too. Georgious colors... We were gonna get the bright blue until the wife saw the galactic in the sun... I have a fair amount of painting skills and the frame is almost spot on with the galactic aqua right down to the flakes... Sprayed nice, not bad for Napa paint in a can