Factory foglight burned out twice?

i have a 2015 Corolla S Plus. Last February I had my left foglight burn out. They replaced it no problem. Last week it happened again. Today they replaced it no problem but I asked if they could determine why so I do t have to go through this again. Actually, I want to out the Yellow LED's in. But I'm afraid that they will burn out. Service dept. said they couldn't find anything wrong. I personally don't think they even checked. Anyone else have this issue?

I drive with my fog lights on all of the time in the morning and at night. I've done this on several cars. They should not be burning out like that.

it happens, thats not uncommon at all, not only toyota, fog lights need room to dissipate heat, and we know housings are not just enough space for the bulb. if youre using them for a very long time on a warm night or day, well, it will do that kind of a problem. though there's a drain hole for moisture/water inside the assembly.

or one cause is if the lens/es are show crack/s. that may cause it too, but i think, it is rarely.

it is the heat, too much heat.

that is why we only use fog lights, when there's fog. :)

perrijman89 is right, :)