HELP 2015 Corolla s

Occasionally when I put my 2015 corolla s in reserve all my inside fuses blow and it throws my car in limp mode!!! Please any info helpful!!!

Occasionally when I put my 2015 corolla s in reserve all my inside fuses blow and it throws my car in limp mode!!! Please any info helpful!!!
I assume you mean reverse rather than reserve? Sounds like there's an electrical short somewhere. Possibly related to either the backup cam, or to the backup lights. That's where I'd start anyways.

I'd love to help but we need a little bit more info. Okay so it blows fuses when its put into reverse. That's a good start, but what fuses exactly are blowing? And what do you mean by "it throws my car in limp mode"? What happens after those fuses blow? What exactly doesn't work anymore?

I'd love to help but we need a little bit more info. Okay so it blows fuses when its put into reverse. That's a good start, but what fuses exactly are blowing? And what do you mean by "it throws my car in limp mode"? What happens after those fuses blow? What exactly doesn't work anymore?
All of my dash lights, radio, inside panel, the fuses that are inside under my dash blow. By limp mode (which someone told me that was the name) my car then won't go over 15-20 miles per hour. Thank you for any info!!