Hidden/Secret menu ?

I just bought a new Toyota Corolla 2015 1.4 Diesel (Life Eco edition).

I know that in almost all new vehicles there is a "hidden menu", others call it "secret menu" and others "maintenance menu". It is actually a menu in the radio monitor which can be actuated doing a secret combination of buttons. This hidden menu can show plenty of vehicle and engine data, like exact engine temperature, battery voltage, instant fuel consumption etc.

Does anyone know if something like this exists in new Toyota Corolla ? Searching the web, I didn't found anything relative

Hidden menu in other example vehicles:

My Toyota Corolla version doesn't have a touchscreen, just a screen for the radio/sound system

I remember reading somewhere..................... kinda goes like this.........

turn the key to acc.
hold down the audio button and turn your headlights from all the way off to all the way on, three times. That should bring up a maint. screen on your entune screen. Going by memory here, so I hope I'm correct in what I told you.

so my Entune system started doing this, took it to dealer, first service guy said "never seen that before"
after several hours "you need a new unit"
I am NOT interested in BUYING a new unit because my warranty is up, if anybody can help I would appreciate it corolla.jpg

JoshTRD

so my Entune system started doing this, took it to dealer, first service guy said "never seen that before"
after several hours "you need a new unit"
I am NOT interested in BUYING a new unit because my warranty is up, if anybody can help I would appreciate it View attachment 1063

That screen pops up if your battery is disconnected and than reconnected....whenever i install engine parts on my 2014 corolla s i always unplug my battery and it always resets the computer, so when i go to start my car this same picture appears and loads a few seconds than I'm able to start my car.... my suggestion is get a wrench and make sure all the connections on your battery are nice and tight... and if you had anybody tamper with your unit at all id give them a call if that didn't work. btw can you specify when it does this? does it freeze like that? does it do it overtime you start up?

JoshTRD

it does this all the time, you just told me more than the dealer did and they had the car for over 3 hours

yea sorry about that....but all i can really say is to disconnect your battery for half an hour maybe? ....than connect it all back, tighten all the connections and than turn your car on, make sure you switch your car to accessories first because when you disconnect your battery it won't start up right away...you have to let it switch the key to accessories mode until that loading screen is done than start your car....but thats all i can really think to do..and your welcome for the little help :)