Instrument Panel Lights

I'm new to this forum...

Well, this is my first post (I've been lurking for a while)... anyway...

At night, I can't seem to figure out how to turn the instrument panel lights off completely. I can only seem to dim them slightly with the dial. The goal is to have the car running with no lights on (head lamps or dash lights). Can someone help me with this?

Ps: the dash lights' brightness don't seem to be adjustable once the headlamps are switched off. The dial only affects the digital clock.

2017 SE

I'm new to this forum...

Well, this is my first post (I've been lurking for a while)... anyway...

At night, I can't seem to figure out how to turn the instrument panel lights off completely. I can only seem to dim them slightly with the dial. The goal is to have the car running with no lights on (head lamps or dash lights). Can someone help me with this?

Ps: the dash lights' brightness don't seem to be adjustable once the headlamps are switched off. The dial only affects the digital clock.

2017 SE
On my 2014 S+ it's exactly the same as you described. I don't think there's a way without doing any electrical modifications to the car. I bet it's possible, but if so, I don't know how and I bet it won't be easy.