Insurance

I just bought my daughter a 2019 Corolla XSE to replace her very dangerous 2007 Hyuandi, and I was wondering where’s the best place to get cheap insurance? This car was purchased 100% in cash, no leases or loans. She is also 26 if that helps.

Thanks!
Sam.

I just bought my daughter a 2019 Corolla XSE to replace her very dangerous 2007 Hyuandi, and I was wondering where’s the best place to get cheap insurance? This car was purchased 100% in cash, no leases or loans. She is also 26 if that helps.

Thanks!
Sam.
Also, if anyone was thinking about getting a XSE, we negotiated a deal for a 2019 Camry SE for $23,000 and our 2020 Corolla XSE for $23,900 out of the door! Great deals in my opinion! I believe the sticker was somewhere in the high 27k’s. It did have 410 miles, but hey! No previous owners!

Demixl

Oh, this issue with car insurance is very exciting for me. Because I've learned from my own experience that you can't drive for a single day without insurance. So, I did it once, and I'm still paying for it. I got driving when my insurance wasn't ready. And, of course, that same day I had an accident with a very expensive car. Now I'm paying money to repair this car, and additionally, the police have issued me a huge fine. That's why I had to take a second weekend job to pay for it. And so, it taught me to do everything on time. Finally, I found cheap insurance here https://www.cheapautoinsurance.com/article/what-are-consequences-driving-without-insurance and until I got it, I was commuting to work on public transport. Guys, learn from other people's mistakes and make insurance on time.

Last edited:
try Lowell, i insure my Corolla and 2 other cars with them, i knew them when i had a horrible accident on my upgraded Toyota and my old insurance company didn't pay me for the add-on parts and i had to fix it on my own. After that i cancelled my insurance with them and had to find another company with good reputation, my friend has experience working with insurance companies recommend me to call auto insurance Lowell he said he insured his 3 cars with them and they were really nice and paying easily and cover absolutely all your expenses.

This subject always was very complex. It's really hard to find an insurance company with good terms for you. I had very big headaches when I was searching to insure my car. Anyway, I can advise you to see what are average car insurance cost per month. It's a very helpful and detailed platform. There are a lot of details that could help you in your choice. I know that insurance is not something cheap to get. In this way, you could find something accessible for you. It all depends on the zone where you live.