Is 191k Miles a lot for a 2007 Toyota Corolla ?

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to sell a 2007 Toyota Corolla Le with 191k the car Runs amazing everything work perfectly on it ; However a lot of people keep telling me that that is too many miles for this car and that it will start to give me a lot problems ( the car has been well maintained ) is this true ?

I would buy it for $3k for sure. For comparison sake...
I just a month ago bought a '06 Corolla S for 4k. It had 112k miles, and the transmission was replaced at 75k miles by a Toyota dealership (under warranty).
Couldn't be happier with it. Everything is ship shape mechanically. Had some cosmetic issues. And she needed 4 new tires. And a deep cleaning.
Hope that helps! :)

Its a Toyota, those people do not know the product... A well maintaned Toyota can easily last 300k miles. For the price, I would also agree 3k cash.

These cars are amazing, a well maintained corolla will definitely go to 300k and more I think. My last corolla (2006 LE auto) had 232k before someone crashed into me and totaled the car. I bought it new and did over 45 oil changes, 2 sets of struts/shock, 4 sets of tires, 1 rear wheel bearing($20 and 10 minute job), 10 sets of air/cabin air filters, 3 sets of front brake pads(rears were still good), 2 transmission fluid changes and 2 sets of radiator hoses, fluids and accessory belts. And the insurance still gave me $7500.