LED or HID Fog Lights 2014 S Plus

I was looking at doing my fog lights. I would like the yellow in color temp. Just don't know if I want to go LED or HID. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can you post a pic at all my chance. Right now I have the Nokya Yellow Fog light bulbs with a yellow fog light film over the lens, but I just wanted an alternative. In case I don't like the way they look after awhile.

Yeah those look awesome! Almost brighter then the stock LED headlights lol. How much was your kit? Cause I found a place to install them for me.

Ok thanks I took a look at them they are really nice. Do you know of anywhere that has LED Bulbs just themselves no ballast or plug and play. Just an LED bulb that shines yellow?

I'm putting on the Nokya hyperlimes next week. Got them off Ebay for $106, $20 cheaper than Amazon has them.

Jet.com has the Phillips 194 LED's for $9 a pair with free shipping. Just adding some flare to my Eco. May check into looking into LED's for the rest of the bulbs, but they don't always look the best in the stock tails. Some JDM tail lights would be pretty slick.

I was looking at doing my fog lights. I would like the yellow in color temp. Just don't know if I want to go LED or HID. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I just bought and installed some from Auer Automotive. They're built 10 times better than the factory lights! And you could have them tinted yellow at a local tint shop.