Location of fuse panel in passenger compartment

Where is the location of the fuse panel inside the passenger compartment in the 2015 Toyota Corolla S? I have looked but there isn't any panel that can be removed to expose it, if it is under the driver's side dash.

Where is the location of the fuse panel inside the passenger compartment in the 2015 Toyota Corolla S? I have looked but there isn't any panel that can be removed to expose it, if it is under the driver's side dash.
You have to remove the big black panel under the drivers side first. Two 10mm bolts. Then you should see it, close to the door.

I found the panel, there isn't a black panel. It is a thin white one that sits at the left edge, just behind the hood release lever.

No - the only things on the black plastic panel is the hood release latch on the lower left, and the knee airbag in the middle. The fuse box is behind the hood latch, and sits up behind the base of the panel about an inch. It's why I couldn't see it. Odd place to put it though. The only downside is that when I put in the wiring kit for the radar detector, I won't be able to place the cover back on the fuse panel. On the plus side, there is a 20A fuse for the sunroof I can use for the power connection...as I have no sunroof, it should work. But I'll have to jimmy a improvised cover or something for the fuse panel anyway.

Attachments