Lumps in the heated seats

liz

Can anyone help. I have a Corolla S 2014. The wiring harness for the heated seats sits just under the seat covering, leaving a hard lump just under your tail bone. This is very uncomfortable and I'm forced to always sit on a cushion . I can't find any thing about this anywhere on the net. Any suggestions?

liz

You would think. But I have fought with both the local dealer and Toyota Canada to no avail. This is my first ( and I guess) my last Toyota. Buying a new car, and being unable to sit on the seat without discomfort leaves a bitter taste for sure.

Thomas

You would think. But I have fought with both the local dealer and Toyota Canada to no avail. This is my first ( and I guess) my last Toyota. Buying a new car, and being unable to sit on the seat without discomfort leaves a bitter taste for sure.
Have you compared it to other new Corollas? Ask them to show you the bumps in other seats. If they can't it's defective. Do y'all have a lemon law up there?

No lemon laws that I am aware of in Canada. At least none here in BC. As adv compare with other cars. Feel your seat to pin point where the lump is. Feel other seats on the showroom floor and if it does not feel the same ask them to explain it. It should not be lumpy.