MY Cosmetic Upgrades....Share yours.

LOL! Haha, looks amazing bro, you may be sure of everyone turning their back to look at your car. Have fun riding this, I remember when my buddy from DSRLeasing did totally "lame" modifications to his car when we were in college, those weird looks on people faces are priceless.

Alright, so I tried to apply carbon fiber vinyl to my gas tank cover. Does anyone have any tips or tricks on how to keep the bubbles from forming? I know about applying heat, etc....but I just couldnt get it as smooth as I wanted.

Alright, so I tried to apply carbon fiber vinyl to my gas tank cover. Does anyone have any tips or tricks on how to keep the bubbles from forming? I know about applying heat, etc....but I just couldnt get it as smooth as I wanted.
Heat will allow you to stretch it, just don’t stretch too far. Start in the center and apply it while pushing the air out to the sides. You can buy a felt lined tool for this also.
Watch YouTube videos!

Heat will allow you to stretch it, just don’t stretch too far. Start in the center and apply it while pushing the air out to the sides. You can buy a felt lined tool for this also.
Watch YouTube videos!
yup, been there done all that. I have all the tools and watched too many videos lol. I was more looking for a technique. I guess practice makes "better" in this case.

Yes, i know there are many threads showing off builds but ima start another! here is my 2014 corolla S

-Black out Taillights(with Vinyl)
-Black Vinyl Front headlight eyelids
-Front and Rear Mudflaps
-Window Visors
-Rear window visor
-"Custom" side skirts( I used garage sealing from home depot for side skirts....looks decent)
- LED Foglight
-2 Niight LED Yellow 4" light bars.
-Tein Street Basis Lowering Coilovers.(lowered to half a finger gap all around)
-Short Ram intake
obviously full sound system but other than that I'm going for the black accessories....i loved the blacked out look.
Are you able to go lower??

Yes, i know there are many threads showing off builds but ima start another! here is my 2014 corolla S

-Front and Rear Mudflaps
-Window Visors
-Rear window visor
-"Custom" side skirts( I used garage sealing from home depot for side skirts....looks decent)
- LED Foglight
-Short Ram intake
obviously full sound system but other than that I'm going for the black accessories....i loved the blacked out look.
How's the ride on the TEIN coilovers?

Oh man, I don't think I can list them all now. Lol
-Hydraulic hood lifts
-Engine bay LED on mercury switch
Injen cold air intake
Auer Automotive LED fog lights
-LED front marker lights
-Retractable front tag bracket
-(removed) eye lids
-Front facing camera
-Dual factory horns
-(removed) sport bra
-(removed) hood protector bug shield
-Weather stripping around hood
-Interstate battery
-TRD oil cap
-TRD front strut tower brace
-Megan racing lower H brace
Jetchip MAFS
-TRD lowering springs
-Enkei Raijin 18x8.5, 35mm offset with 225/45/18's
-Gorilla and Mcguard lug nuts
That's all I can remember, and that's just from the windshield forward!
You have a link for the hydraulic hood lifts?

I haven't done much to my car the wheels came with it when I bought it -19" TSW 2 piece forged aluminum
- 5% tint all around 35% windshield tint (I know its illegal)
- Wood trunck with 2 12s
- Bunch of stickers (Horsepower lol)

Attachments

I've done a few things to my 2017 Corolla iM so far.
1. Tinted the windows with 25% tint, legal limit in Washington state.
2. Dashmat
3. Window visors
4. Rear window spoiler
5. Lower door decals
6. Clear Bra
7. LED headlight bulbs
8. Painted mud flaps

I've purchased a few things that I still need to install.
1. TWM short shifter
2. Fog lights
3. Exhaust system
4. Tanabe Lowering Springs

oh geez thats a big scrape... but okay i got you...yea that heat shield in your picture is the exact one that got all smashed up on my car..... but thanks for sharing these pictures!
Yeah, that looks nasty. Very nice of him to warn us. Not everyone would post pics of that.

-Front and Rear Mudflaps
-Window Visors
-Rear window visor
- LED Foglight
-Short Ram intake
Where did you get your visors?

Bunta

I've done a few things to my 2017 Corolla iM so far.
1. Tinted the windows with 25% tint, legal limit in Washington state.
2. Dashmat
3. Window visors
4. Rear window spoiler
5. Lower door decals
6. Clear Bra
7. LED headlight bulbs
8. Painted mud flaps

I've purchased a few things that I still need to install.
1. TWM short shifter
2. Fog lights
3. Exhaust system
4. Tanabe Lowering Springs

We’re those window visors the kind with the 3m tape and the clips or just the 3 m tape? And how are they holding up ?

-Front and Rear Mudflaps
-Window Visors
-Rear window visor
- LED Foglight
-Short Ram intake
hey i was wondering where you got your rear window visor and taillight vinyl?? looks awesome