Nokya Hyperlime Fog Lights

Do any of you guys have it wired so you can show the fogs/pattern without the headlights? or the ability just cover the headlights, and show the fogs? I'm usually the first to add aux lighting, and I have contemplated this on my L, but that beam pattern I think I'm looking at is driving me nuts.

I found 2 kits that I am looking at, the Nokya Kit on Amazon with 6000K Temp and it put's out 10W pure bulb with 1,200L vs a kit that my installer has for normal H11 headlights that will fit in the H16 fog light spot. Those are rated at 35W pure bulb with a total of 3,200L. Can I still use those or will it melt the housing? I know that it's not a standard bulb at 55W, I just wanted to double check. Thank you.

The NOK9518 is true plug and play. That's the 2nd generation one. NOK9618 (1st generation) requires a pin check to ensure you have the correct polarity before you push the pins into the socket.

And you do need double-sided tape to mount the control boxes.

If you search the forum for "NOK9618 Full Install", you should find the thread where I did a full install write up.

However, I'd just get the NOK9518 if that is the route you are going. They use a 15 watt Cree instead of a 10 watt Cree so they'll throw out more light. The install procedure would be the same, minus the polarity check.