Rear brake drum problem

Hi all. New to this forum so this will be a long post. Here is my problem. I have a wobble sound coming from the rear brake drums when I brake. Awhile back I bought new tires and then had a full brake job done which they had to replace the rotors and drums. Done at firestone. After they were done I had this wobble sound when I braked. They check everything 2 or 3 times and still the problem persisted. I just happened to rotate the tires (front to back) and then the sound went away. Later the car had a smog check done and on the dyno the front end of the car would bounce ever so slightly at low speeds ( 30mph) The guy said my tires were out of round. So since it's been like 6 months on the tires I didn't take them back to exchange them and just decided to burn out the tires and replace them. Well about 1 week ago I changed all 4 tires to Goodyear's Assurance and the wobble came back again in the rear when I brake. I again rotated the tires and the wobble went away. Now my question is do you guys thinks it's warped drums or a warped stock wheel or just bad luck that I got another set of tires that are out of round..