Shared

Carmax is the last place I would buy a car from. One good thing is you have 5 days to return,no strings attached but their prices are at least 15% above dealer's and can't bargain. When I was shopping for my wife's camry I was able to find same car for almost 2k cheaper at Toyota dealer. Not to mention trading in your own car, they won't give you much no matter how good the car is. Had a 2003 civic with 130k and they offered 2k, dealer gave 3.5k
I hear this over and over again, my dad overpaid at carmax. Makes dealerships look like alter boys.

Nonetheless that's a nice find but with that many miles and basic of the base models this car should go for 10.5 or 11 if that which proves my point.

Carmax is the last place I would buy a car from. One good thing is you have 5 days to return,no strings attached but their prices are at least 15% above dealer's and can't bargain. When I was shopping for my wife's camry I was able to find same car for almost 2k cheaper at Toyota dealer. Not to mention trading in your own car, they won't give you much no matter how good the car is. Had a 2003 civic with 130k and they offered 2k, dealer gave 3.5k
I hear this over and over again, my dad overpaid at carmax. Makes dealerships look like alter boys.

Nonetheless that's a nice find but with that many miles and basic of the base models this car should go for 10.5 or 11 if that which proves my point.
I hear what your saying. This would be great if you could get them down a thousand bucks.
They say no haggle price, but they will negotiate some. They want to sell cars like everyone else.
I just thought I’d share, I keep seeing all these posts about swapping the tranny. Thought it might benefit someone. I believe the car is in Florida and I know lots of members here are in Florida.
Honestly, if mine was paid off right now, I would probably buy it.
One is none, two is one?
Lol