SoCal Newbie

BagYo

What up all! Well I'm part of the Toyota fam now as I just bought my new 2016 Corolla after years of being on a BMW band wagon. Loved my first used Beamer ( 325i1994) but ended up getting rid of it to upgrade to a 2004 model about 2 years ago.. Man it was a headache! :confused:
Finally decided I needed a new up to date, reliable car that would last me for awhile and hope it does! I'm loving the ride so far and I hope to learn a lot from all ya'll!

I understand what you mean. You will fall in love with your Toyota. Because it saves you money.
I owned a brand new 320i in 84. It had a 'blotch' in the paint in the middle of the hood. Couldn't see it except at night under lights. It stood out like a sore thumb. BMW wouldn't do anything about it. For what I paid for that car? BMW doubles the price on those when they bring them over here. So I sold it. I will never own another BMW again.
I found out a year or so later. Some people had a class action suit against BMW for that. Ludicrous they try to pull that with what the car costs.