Spoiler. Yes or No?

Isn't this true with all things Corolla? Lol. Not fast to begin with. And people with 18/19/20" wheels, that's added weight. Stereos and amps, that's added weight. People like to personalize their car/bike/boat and it's ok. We know it won't turn it into an STI. But it's still fun.
P.S I'm looking for a carbon fiber spoiler to add to mine cuz I like them. Lol

so it's just ricing it out then lol
Not necessarily... These smaller spoilers have nothing to do with trying to be a race car. As I said, it's just aesthetic. Now if you added a 70" wide wing or even a chassis wing then you can consider it ricing unless you're actually tracking the car but nowadays these bigger wings are becoming popular just for aesthetics for those who want the attention.

Okay since no one has touched on this if you have an S things get ugly real fast. Taking off the S spoiler is hard enough as it is but the holes aren't on the top of the trunk, it's on the same side as the license plate. Thankfully the type Z spoiler covers them up but there are a total of 6 holes

Attachments

Thanks for clearing that up. Since I do not have a spoiler, I was wondering how it would be mounted. Seems like overkill with today's modern adhesives.
I'll be getting the Mapisa spoiler, when I get around to ordering their body kit. Type Z (LE)

Thanks for clearing that up. Since I do not have a spoiler, I was wondering how it would be mounted. Seems like overkill with today's modern adhesives.
I'll be getting the Mapisa spoiler, when I get around to ordering their body kit. Type Z (LE)
I agree, but I feel like the bolts might be in place alongside the glue to reduce the chance of rattling at higher speeds (like during highway driving, for instance).

Bunta

Not necessarily... These smaller spoilers have nothing to do with trying to be a race car. As I said, it's just aesthetic. Now if you added a 70" wide wing or even a chassis wing then you can consider it ricing unless you're actually tracking the car but nowadays these bigger wings are becoming popular just for aesthetics for those who want the attention.
is it really? anything with spoilers(unless it's functional) kinda goes in hand with ricers. there's tons of videos on youtube about the subject. i know a lot of people are gonna dislike this :3

is it really? anything with spoilers(unless it's functional) kinda goes in hand with ricers. there's tons of videos on youtube about the subject. i know a lot of people are gonna dislike this :3
What is your definition of rice? There are a lot of production cars these days sold with tiny spoilers like the S and LE eco ones, would you consider that rice? For me, ricing is when you're trying to make your car seem faster than it really is. Examples being those JDM tow hooks, stickers, GT style wings, fake intercoolers, hood scoops, over exaggerated aero/body kits, or even some cars that have a bunch of modifications that just don't go together. It doesn't help if these mods are tacked on economy cars.

I don't see how tiny spoilers like the ones shown above (besides the TRD one, that one is pushing it but I think it looks good on the Corolla) can do that which is why I don't believe they're rice but I do dislike the styles though, definitely not the type of spoilers I would put on my car.

Bunta

i
What is your definition of rice? There are a lot of production cars these days sold with tiny spoilers like the S and LE eco ones, would you consider that rice? For me, ricing is when you're trying to make your car seem faster than it really is. Examples being those JDM tow hooks, stickers, GT style wings, fake intercoolers, hood scoops, over exaggerated aero/body kits, or even some cars that have a bunch of modifications that just don't go together. It doesn't help if these mods are tacked on economy cars.

I don't see how tiny spoilers like the ones shown above (besides the TRD one, that one is pushing it but I think it looks good on the Corolla) can do that which is why I don't believe they're rice but I do dislike the styles though, definitely not the type of spoilers I would put on my car.
knew it was gonna hit a nerve or two. :D
what i would consider rice is pretty much what you put down on your comment, the useless mods to make it look faster...spoilers fall into that category, unless if they're tiny spoilers that blend in with the rest of the car seamlessly, most likely they add some aerodynamics for the car's fuel efficiency . now the muscle cars that have the spoilers could probably benefit them since they are RWD. pretty much creating drag to where it's needed.some mods look nice yes , like the body kits and definitely that 4th tail light(BRZ style, nice) that adds practicality , which i'm all for. decals, are in a grey area because they're not going to influence the speed of the car or what not no matter what, so i give that one an ok. fake hood scoops(just why do people do that one??? lol) especially when i see a rusty old car with that...if i had a nickle for every car see like that. JDM tow hooks, another ok since they can be practical(if they're actually meant to be used as tow hooks and not the cheap kind that'll probably just snap in two. lolz for that one too.). but at the end of the day, body kits and spoilers do make your car look faster than it is...so in a way you kinda contradict yourself in your comment. that is if your defending all car mods. if you ask an unbiased person the same question; what do you think they'll answer with?
i just remembered this film:

The car from that film is a classic American car. There's no comparison or analogy that can be made from that quote to prove your views about corolla upgrades, bunta.

Right Now I have the Lip spoiler that Came with the car.. But I want the car to be my own so what do you think about about this one.. I do not want anything to over excessive.

A or B?

A - https://www.carid.com/2015-toyota-corolla-spoiler/t5i-rear-spoiler-25998848.html

B - https://www.carid.com/2015-toyota-corolla-spoiler/t5i-rear-spoiler-52109290.html
With both those it looks like you're gonna need a new trunk cause our lip if I'm not mistaken is drilled in. So you're gonna have to do some body work to cover the holes or just get a new trunk. I'm working on retrofitting a celica spoiler either the TRD one or v-line. If you like the style of the sti spoiler, one that fits our car well with out lip removal is the 2010 civic si spoiler. I haven't posted on IG in a long time but one of my "friends" sunike has a s premium with the si spoiler. Looks really nice if u wanna get an idea of how it looks.

Bunta

The car from that film is a classic American car. There's no comparison or analogy that can be made from that quote to prove your views about corolla upgrades, bunta.
i liked it because you recognize the film. i just put the image for the statement that clint made, not for a comparison or analogy.