Sport button on 2015 S corolla dosent work need help

since i bought my 2015 s corolla with 15k miles its sport button dosent woks despit pushing it severl times but dont see sport light turning on at ampire box

need you guys conduction

Attachments

since i bought my 2015 s corolla with 15k miles its sport button dosent woks despit pushing it severl times but dont see sport light turning on at ampire box

need you guys conduction
Yeah Chris Denton is right, just carefully pry open the center console, be sure the button is plugged in at all, if it's not, that'd be your problem lol, and if it is but still isnt working, dump some rubbing alcohol in there to try to clean off the contacts. I highly doubt it'd be any more serious of an electrical issue than that. Also, I should just mention that the sport mode sucks lol. Just use the simulated manual mode (move the shift knob to D then to the side over to S+ S-. So much better :)

You can purchase the button for about $65 online and replace it.
But my guess is that something has spilled in it and the contacts aren't making.
It's very easy to remove and if your careful you can disassemble it and clean it up.
Thank
Will cleaning the button works?
by the way my corolla gear box is not S+ its with D S and B . dose soprt button works normal on both transmissions?

Yeah, actually my friend from DSRLeasing had a problem with one of his buttons as well and just simple cleaning worked, but this is a minor issue and they can be replaced very cheaply though.