Thoughts on the Blue Crush Metallic Color

Hello All, I just purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus in Blue Crush Metallic exterior w/blue steel mixed media sport fabric bolstered seats w/black leather interior. Just wanted everyone's thoughts on this particular blue crush color? I think it is a very unique color kinda blue & purplish. Every parking lot that I go to it is different from all the rest. Thanks

Last edited:
Thats a cool color. I remember the 2000 Civic Si in electron blue? I forgot the name but now the new Civics come in Dino Blue? I fell in love with blue cars when I first saw a 98 Acura Integra GSR in factory blue/purple which is rare nowadays and the 2000 Civic Si as well as the Fiji blue. Glad the new Corollas has a Choice of Blue on the S trims. It stands out from all the rest!

Fiji Blue was only available in 07 and 08 then they changed it to something else not as good. I still think they don't have a very good blue on the new ones.

I tried to get my wife to get the Corolla in that Blue Crush color. In the end, we got a white one.

I miss the days when we used to have real blue colors. The blue colors on cars these days are too loud and flashy for my tastes. My favorite of all colors was Ford's midnight blue which was a very dark blue.

The '14 S+ 6MT didn't have blue crush (the '15 does now ... for '14 you could only get it with an S Premium). If it was available in '14, I would have gotten that color.

But I'm happy with the Super White. I wanted Silver but it seems like dealers in SoCal only kept white or black S+ 6MT cars, and they sell pretty quick here.

The '14 S+ 6MT didn't have blue crush (the '15 does now ... for '14 you could only get it with an S Premium). If it was available in '14, I would have gotten that color.

But I'm happy with the Super White. I wanted Silver but it seems like dealers in SoCal only kept white or black S+ 6MT cars, and they sell pretty quick here.
Thats cool

Ah I see I did not know that the blue crush came only in S Premium on the 2014 Corollas. I see the 2016 special edition Corollas but I think may come in only red ?

The 14 S+ 6MT DID come in blue crush. I know this because I have one...